Enterprises that want to achieve a quick and dramatic impact on the total cost of ownership (TCO) of their IT Services portfolio often opt for a collaborated Development Center (CDC), which is an extension of their own IT Services capabilities.
zCon’s proprietary Extended Development Center/Solutions Delivery Framework helps build a distributed delivery capacity with a variety of features and benefits:
- Implemented through ‘co-development’ and ‘virtual teams’, in contrast to the traditional “black box” model of outsourcing
- Provides a range of services (New Dev, Sustenance, QA, Support, PS, etc.)
- Employs a strong operational framework and mature governance model
- Fosters true partnership and joint ownership through mutual investment
- Offers a well-defined process and a collection of guidelines, checklists, tools, templates, etc.
- Leverages structured and repeatable processes right from the start
The EDC is built upon the principles of:
- Talent creation and retention
- Brand development
- 100% transparency and control
- Complete integration of teams
- Customized delivery/execution methodology
- Deep focus on IP protection