At zCon we believe that every individual is different and has multiple capabilities. We respect this individuality which makes each of our employees a unique resource towards achieving team goals as well as the company goals. So, if you are the one who believes that thinking out of the box is “what makes miracles”, you are welcome to join our workforce.
We have done projects in multiple domains for our clients – finance, healthcare, retail, mobiles, and social networking to name a few. This obviously opens up a world of seamless opportunities and new learning for our workforce. We, therefore, seek individuals with passion and deep commitment who are open to new learning.
Share your profile on email@example.com
Job Location: Pune
Minimum Business Development Experience requirement: 8+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
• Client acquisition experience of North America region for IT services.
• Strong higher level understanding of current and upcoming technologies.
• Able to interact technically and commercially with CxO level / Senior level decision makers.
Job Location: Pune
Minimum MS-Access experience: 4+ Years
Expected date of joining: Early joinee preference
• Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience of MS-Access VBA.
• Expert in developing macros in MS-Access.
• Excellent working knowledge of converting existing macros to VBA code.
• Good working knowledge of Advance Access Queries.
• Working knowledge of Link Access Application to SQL Server and MySQL (vice versa).
• Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills.
• Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
• Good Verbal and Written communication Skills.
• Readiness to work in US timings (1 PM to 10 PM-IST) whenever required.
zCon has an open and transparent culture. While zCon cannot be bucketed into distinct personalities, we exhibit several behavioral traits that are common. We treat each other with respect, are eager to help, love our clients, are honest, accountable, work hard, and pride ourselves in achieving excellence.
Here’s how zCon is described by our employee- “I do not view zCon as my job; it is just another sweet part of my daily living. It is a kind of work environment that is unique and perhaps more valuable than any other ‘perks’ that a job could offer.”
At zCon, we feel excited to come to work every day. Despite the tight working schedules, we take out time to rejuvenate ourselves through various cultural and fun activities.
Sharing the fun moments together makes us a very good team. It adds a sense of belongingness. This is why for us, zCon is a home away from home.
Our ideas matter at zCon. We don’t do stereotype events, where management declares an event and employees follow. We create our own events.
So, the events are truly… our events, from its conceptualization to celebration.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
“We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what it’s color is.”
At zCon, we embrace diversity in culture, backgrounds, ethnicities and more importantly thought. We respect each other’s ideas and work towards our common goal.