Enterprise Data Engineering
zCon’s Data Engineering practice inherits years of experience in working with disparate OLTP systems, applications, databases (RDBMS and NOSQL). Since the initiation of this practice, we have developed and integrated data engineering solutions, and have been involved in designing, building, and managing data marts and data warehouses, and report-writing using commercial, open source ETL, and OLAP tools.
zCon’s Database Services
Design and Development
- Database migration & integration
- Remote DBA services
- Database performance tuning
Today, enterprises depend on data to drive business and performance. Availability of data is the key factor to run a competitive business. Our DBA Services Group is adept at providing services across the technology environment, including Oracle and MS SQL server applications and DB2, to name a few. We use a delivery method with a combination of onsite and offshore resources, and a robust communication protocol. Customers can effectively manage their IT budget and balance their priorities by choosing essential services whenever needed, and for as long as required.
Our well-designed and comprehensive BI services help clients harness structured data to improve financial management, regulatory compliance and customer service. zCon applies its vast experience in sectors like Manufacturing, Retail, HealthCare IT to build efficient operational services for our clients. zCon strives to improve your business by delivering a full range of competency including operational performance, developing and applying business strategies to improve financial reports, defining strategic goals and measuring and managing those goals. zCon’s Business Intelligence Services help you capture, integrate and analyze business information faster and efficiently deploy it to improve decision-making and provide insight across business units, systems, and the enterprise.
Our BI Strategy and Offerings
- Business Strategy and Analysis: Studies to evaluate the current landscape of technology, architecture and infrastructure to suggest an ideal state. Enterprise information management strategy and roadmap development, business data health checkup, business case development, architecture definition, and enterprise metrics management.
- Business Process Application: Event monitoring, BI adoption, organizational deployment and user empowerment.
- BI Technology Services: Migrations, upgrades, data integrations, data storage, data modeling, data architecture, master data management, metadata management, data quality management design and development, quality assurance, auditing and data governance.
- BI Competencies: BI governance and consolidation, data visualization and analytic application development, BI center of excellence, cloud reporting.