ENTERPRISE MOBILITY OFFERINGS
THE MOBILE OPPORTUNITY AND CHALLENGE FOR TODAY'S ORGANIZATION
The emergence of truly mobile computing devices (smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices) has resulted in evolutionary shift in use of computers, communication tools to manage their daily lives and relationships. Visionary organizations considering the incorporation of mobile into their marketing and communication strategy must embrace the confluence of mobile with social media and embrace the capability to analyze user behaviour as part of their strategy.
With consumer exuberance of mobile apps in full display, many enterprises are finding opportunities to deliver value by creating the perfect mobile app. Empowered consumers are demanding new engagement models and channels on their terms with the companies they do business with.
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
End-to-end application design, development and maintenance services across various platforms (Android™, iOS, Mobile Web, Windows Mobile)
Proven implementation methodology with an emphasis on standards and processes resulting in robust deployments.
MOBILE QA SERVICES
- Multiple state-of-the-art mobility labs
- Inclusive mobile QA services for enterprise apps
Our approach to enterprise mobility services includes:
- Strategy and Consulting
- Provide the strategy and roadmap to customers to enhance their mobile capability and help augment the mobile experience at different customer touch points
- Understand and analyze the current state of the mobile services ecosystem of the customer
- Gain an understanding of the business goals to be achieved through mobile solutions
- Establish a mobility services implementation road map
We provide technology consulting services in areas such as:
- Native App vs Web App vs Cross-Platform Mobile Apps
- Mobile device management and proliferation
- Choice of mobile development and performance testing tools
- Mobile scalability, security, and quality of experience.
- Design and Implementation of Mobility Solutions.
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
This involves one-on-one technical discussions with the client team and finalizing the architecture for Mobility Solutions. To get early feedback from the customer, our team often develops a proof-of-concept before starting the development of enterprise mobility solutions.
Various activities involved in this phase are:
Provide core architecture support and strategy that is focused on the following three elements: Devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile
- Management Platform: Security, Application Lifecycle Management, User Management, App Store Management
- Mobility Services: Mobile App Store, Employee Productivity Apps, Remote Monitoring Apps, Sales Personnel Apps, Health Care Apps
- Provide Mobility Solutions that integrate seamlessly with Big Data and the cloud